407 Pine Avenue, Ferndale
The Building’s Highlights Include:
- Approximately 2,119m2 gla (excluding the stand-alone house).
- Huge yard space.
- The warehouse has its own entrance.
- Standalone house on site which can be used for offices.
- The warehouse has full racking facilities, five pallets high (these can be removed if need be).
- Includes the usage of forklifts (if needed)
- There is a fire suppression system for the warehouse as well as in racking sprinklers which comprises of a large water storage (300m³) and a generator.
- The floors are epoxy coated concrete.
- Eave heights are 8-10 metres.
- The warehouse is air-conditioned to keep a cool temperature.
- The warehouse is built out of concrete and lightweight steel construction with IBR wall and roof cladding.
- Section one (the large warehouse section)-Pallet positions-480 pallets on the floor made up of 4 rows of 10 bays = 40 bays and 12 pallets per bay. 1,2 tons per pallet.